Several features are used to guarantee secure online shopping at Eloise Lingerie:
- A padlock will be visible on the right of the address bar of your web browser (if you are using Internet Explorer or Safari) or on its left (if you are using Chrome), meaning you are in secure mode – this should always be there when entering personal or payment details.
- Being in secure mode means all your details are encrypted for increased security (128 bit)
- We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for all orders placed – this prevents you from inadvertently revealing any personal information
- We use your card details to process your orders and we will ask for them for every order placed
- The three digit card signature code will be required to place an order – this ensures that your card cannot be misused
If you wish to place an order, you will have to provide your credit card details during the checkout process. But you should know it is completely safe to do so on the Eloise Lingerie website.
Indeed, you do not actually enter your credit details into our system but directly into the payment gateway system that is totally separate from Eloise Lingerie. The payment gateway chosen by Eloise Lingerie is eKashu, an ultra reliable web payment gateway from CreditCall, a PCI DSS certified payment service provider. eKashu provides the secure link between Eloise Lingerie and your bank and guarantees industry-leading reliability and security.
For more information about eKashu or CreditCall, please click here.