1164 Munich Compression Bra
Optimal shape stabilisation & immobilisation of the operated breast, prevents pressure points & tissue irritation. Supports the healing process using controlled compression in the area of the scar. Relieves lymph drainage pathways.
Please follow your Surgeon’s advise regarding the size needed.
For use after breast conservation therapy (BCT/partial surgery), plastic surgery ( breast reduction & lift), breast reconstruction with autologous tissue & enlargement with implants.
Video: Anita Care Munich Bra Video
- Infinitely Adjustable hook and loop fastener on the strap
- Controlled compression from the under bust area to the straps
- High cut at the back for 360 degrees compression
- Wide, elastic under band
- Flexible adjustment during the healing process with 2 way adjustable hook and eye closure at the front in red
- Seamless ruched cups made from single layer, snug fitting material.
- Post surgery belt Berlin 0059 can be worn for additional support (sold separately)
- Sizes: AA/A – D/E 32-46 F/G 32-42
- Colours: Black and White
- Material composition: 66% Polyamide, 29% Elastane, 5% Polyester
- Washable at 40 degrees C
- AVAILABLE TO BE ORDERED IN FROM ANITA